Sunday, February 22, 2009

Calling all stylish women!


OK girls. I am getting to the point where I am going to have to make some changes in my wardrobe options. Most of you know how hard it is to feel attractive when you are squeezing your curvy body into clothes that are either too tight or look like a tent! So, I am asking for your wisdom! Tell me what worked for you! How did you look stylish when you were pregnant? Comfort has to be #1...we all know how miserable it is to feel like you can't breathe all day and by the time you get home you just want to strip and throw on a huge t-shirt!
Better yet, if anyone has any great maternity clothes that are not currently in use and you wouldn't mind lending out, I'll come take a look and see if anything fits me!
Thanks ladies! And please don't hesitate to leave a comment on this post, and/or pass it along to your stylish friends so they can advise me!

3 comments:

  1. I just barely donated all my preggo/baby stuff at the end of last year! If it's any consolation, there were only a few cute things since it's been like 5 years.
    Now is the though to wear all the cute empire top shirts that make people look like they're pregnant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fitted maternity shirts are what I liked the best. Those cotton stretchy ones they are longer to cover the belly. They wear out faster but they are much more comfortable and I felt cuter in them than the tentish ones.And they make a maternity sleeve you can wear everyday to keep your belly from sticking out the bottom of your shirt..that is what happens to me the last couple months. Good luck!
    http://www.maternitymall.com/home.asp
    http://www.motherhood.com/maternity/tees-and-tanks.asp

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well my favorite was sweats...we became great friends:) I also seemed to like the more form fitting shirts, they kind of helped make you feel more like a woman with a figure (with a belly) and not some huge-o wearing a moomoo. I always found great things at Target and Old Navy

    ReplyDelete