Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Aveda, My Valentine



I can't express how much I LOVE Aveda. I don't buy it often enough, it's a bit pricey. When it comes to hair, and most beauty products in general, I'm a Wal-Mart shopper. Aussie Sprunch Spray, Suave mousse, and the green and pink mascara seem to do the trick. But once in a while, a girl needs to splurge. And these days, I felt a needed a lift! So I ordered my favorite shampoo and conditioner. It came in the mail yesterday and I am enjoying it today!
Once in a while, I get a whiff of my hair and it makes me so happy! It reminds me of my college girlfriends, especially Kenia Ann and the salon Kakoi!
If you are ever stumped trying to think of a good gift for me for any occasion, go to the Aveda store or website and pick anything! It automatically makes me feel spa pampered right at home every day!

And P.S. I'm craving strawberries these days.

2 comments:

  1. Its always good to splurge on some beauty product that you love. It always makes me feel prettier. And strawberries are almost in season!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm right with you on the Aveda! I can't help but think of Kenia Ann and our college days...ahhhh, college days...
    the sass wall,
    watching people slip on the ice patch on campus,
    TPing the boys apartment and having stupid Darren clean it up before they got up,
    castle greyskull,
    sending eachother e-mails everyday even though we lived with eachother,

    AND of course...

    AVEDA.

    Give it a sniff for me.

    ReplyDelete