Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Kindergarten lunch

I pick up Haily from the bus today at 12:30 and drive her home. We walk in the door and I ask, "What sounds good for lunch today?" I expected the usual... something along the lines of Dino nuggets, grilled cheese, tomato soup, or the like. Instead I get this answer: "Salmon."
Luckily we have a bunch of frozen fillets in our freezer and I pulled one out and microwaved it for her. AND SHE ATE IT! Interesting girl. She also loves tomatoes, crab, and she'll take fruit over candy almost every time. Wish I had her tastes.

3 comments:

  1. funny! my oldest is like that-she gets caesar side salads at wendys, soup at training table, and gets clam chowder instead of fries with her meal at McGraths. I try not to laugh so she keeps up the healthy habits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That is awesome! That is a dream in my household...nothing but noodles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Where did she get that idea from, has she had salmon before? That's pretty funny. Bentley will eat just about anything as well, it makes it easier, unless we are at ju-ju's & candy is involved! (you know what I mean!)

    ReplyDelete