Friday, December 19, 2008

Christmas Tag!


Ok, anyone who wants to play, can copy this and put it on your blog. Just answer the questions with what you prefer! Have fun!

1.Wrapping paper or gift bags? WRAPPING PAPER! Gift bags only for odd shaped items. Don't be lazy! Although I guess the good thing about gift bags is that they can be re-used.
2. Real tree or Artificial? I am a new convert to artificial. No watering, no mess, no trip to the lot, lasts longer...
3. When do you put up the tree? First Monday night after Thanksgiving
4. When do you take the tree down? Sometime the week after Christmas, depending on holiday plans.
5. Do you like eggnog? No
6. Favorite gift received as a child? I remember a doll my mom made me and I remember fashion plates.
7. Hardest person to buy for? Hands down, mother -in-law. I've gone wrong before and it's not pretty, people.
8. Easiest person to buy for? Kids! They tell you what they want! And they are easily excited.
9. Do you have a nativity scene? A small one. Someday I'll get a nice one.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Christmas cards are one on the short list of things that MUST be mailed!
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received?
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Elf and Christmas Vacation
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? December. I always say I will start sooner the next year but it doesn't happen.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Not as of yet but I'm not against it.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? What do I not eat at Christmas?? I recently heard about a delicious cranberry salsa dip that I am dying to try.
16. Lights on the tree? Who doesn't?!?!
17. Favorite Christmas song? Oh Holy Night, Breath of Heaven, A Long Time Ago.
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay home then travel after.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Easily
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? We have a new thing from IKEA that looks kind of like shiny stacked ornaments.
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Morning! Except the PJs of course!
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Obligations to be too many places. The busy-ness takes the enjoyment out of it! Gotta cut back, slow it down, and enjoy.
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? mix it up!
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Classic turkey or ham dinner.
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? Just for my kids to have a good Christmas.
26. Who do you tag? EVERYONE!

1 comment:

  1. I really want to know what you bought for the mother-in-law and why it went so badly.

    ReplyDelete