Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Charlie's dreams

The past 3 nights Charlie has woken up at around 1 am crying. Each time I have gone into his room to comfort him and ease him back to sleep. Each night he has reported a nightmare to me with intense fear. He was obviously disturbed. Here are the nightmares:





Friday: "A star! A BIG star!" (?????)







Saturday: "A drink of water! A COLD drink of water! It spilled in my ear! Right here!"(pointing to his right ear)




Sunday: "Hannah Montana!" (I thought he loved her.)




Luckily mommy's tender nurturing put him right back to sleep. I always wonder what goes through his head, and now I've had a little glimpse. Although I think it produces more questions than answers.

2 comments:

  1. How cute, but sad too. Hannah is a little disturbing to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha! How funny, not that he is so scared but what he dreams about. Your last thought totally cracked me up! I agree is produces more questions than answers! lol!

    ReplyDelete