Sunday, October 26, 2008

P-JAZZ

Paige turned 7 years old on Friday! Wow, how the years have flown. Paige, my firstborn, brought all my dreams of motherhood into reality, and exceeded any hopes and expectations I had. I was in love at first sight and fell deeper and deeper as each day went by. She was such a beautiful baby. Everywhere we went people would comment on her beauty! She has always been very inquisitive and observant, loves to learn, and loves to laugh. She is a great big sister and a fabulous help to me.

We started the celebrations by checking out of school a little early with a few friends and going to Chick-fil-A for lunch. (Thanks to Marci for the idea!) Here they are in the play area after eating. Charlie was at his cousin Bentley's for the afternoon - thanks Joc!









Then we went to the newly released High School Musical 3! It was very exciting (for me as much as them!) There were some great musical numbers, my favorite being "The Boys are Back". I really do reccommend this movie to anyone. If you liked the first 2, this one follows suit and does not disappoint. That Troy Bolton has really grown on me over the series, and he sure has put on some muscle! Gabriella still bugs me. Her lines are cheesey and her singing voice is whiney. (No, I'm NOT just jealous because she is with Troy!)

That night Paige opened her gifts from Jon, Haily, Charlie, and me. Included was the HSM3 soundtrack!
The next day, we had a little "spa party" with some friends. We did pedicures...
Manicures....



and facials! Paige's friend was asking about her party the day before and asked Paige what a facial is. Paige had only heard the term "facial" in the context of facial hair so she told her friend it was a mustache and beard. Her friend was a little confused, and said, "No really, what is it?" And Paige said, "Really, that is what it means!" I can't imagine what this friend was expecting to have happen at the party!



Then we had a little Hannah Montana cake!


Overall, it was a great celebration, and a great reason to celebrate! HAPPY BIRTHDAY P-JAZZ! We love you!

7 comments:

  1. cute festivities! what a fun mom you are to get that all together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Paige!

    Her skin looks so great after the facial. Funny about the beard!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun idea...a spa party. It seems not long ago when we were both prego with our first. They grow up way to fast. Sounds like she had a great day. We missed you on Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun! You throw a fabulous party! It looks like all the girls had a great time. I love the story about the facials, that is too funny! Paige is so cute! I cant believe she is 7! I keep remembering when I went to her baby shower and we were trying to guess what you would name her. That makes me feel a little old. HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAIGE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute little party, good job Amy! Paige is growing up so fast i can hardley believe it. And she just get's cuter and cuter! Bentley loved having Charley over, he's still talking about it. However, he refers to him as baby charley. Funny ha! Bring Charley over anytime we loved having him!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Paige really is a beauty.

    You have the best ideas! It looks like Paige had a great time ith all the festivities. I can't believe you have a 7 year old. We are way too young for that!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved the way you celebrated Paige's B-day. She will always remember that, and looking back it will be so fun to see exactally what Paige loved at 7 years old. Way to go Amy!

    ReplyDelete