Friday, July 22, 2011

Boating and Breaking

We went down to St. George with Jon’s parents for a weekend. We spent the first day at Sand Hollow. I just love it here!

RSCN0502

DSCN0390

DSCN0394

DSCN0409

DSCN0427

DSCN0430

The sand is so smooth and soft and the water is so blue and warm. It is always so fun to pack a picnic and spend the day.

This time, I ended up in the Instacare with a broken nose! I was on the tube with Paige and her head hit my nose. Ouch!

This is the day it happened, Saturday, a little swollen.

sat

Here’s the X-ray, you can see the 2 breaks.

Sunday morning:

sunmorn

Sunday night:

Sunnight

Monday:

monmorn

Tuesday:

tues

It’s getting better everyday! The swelling is down and the bruising is getting lighter and smaller everyday.

Here are some more pictures from a walk we took in Hurricane:

DSCN0436

DSCN0442

DSCN0469

DSCN0470

Every time we go it’s so fun and relaxing. The warm weather and change of environment makes it feel like a great vacation.  We feel so blessed to be able to spend time there. (And we love to go with friends, too! Winking smile)

1 comment:

  1. Gall, I've missed alot! Your nose was Bad, but when I saw you its all better! It looks so amazing there in the ST george home! I want to live right there where thoe pictures are! Miss you guys and love ya!

    ReplyDelete